Thanks for coming to my session at Type A West in Denver! Below you will find links to guides, affiliate products, and more discussed in the session. Please feel free to email me with other questions or concerns.
The Process of Designing and Selling shirts
- Keep a notebook for ideas or get Chris Green’s shirt sketch book
- How to use Merch by Amazon
- Even if you don’t have photoshop, you can use Canva, Powerpoint / Keynote, PicMonkey (with modifications on your computer), etc. However, Adobe tends to be easiest.
How to market Print-On-Demand shirts
- See my dedicated facebook page, T-Shirt Designs for All Occasions
- Instagram is a great visual marketing tool
- Learn best practices when using custom and search Amazon Native ads
- Create great mockups!
- Create a site shop
- Learn to use IFTTT and/or Jooicer to automate twitter shares and utilize hashtag marketing
- Share photos and facebook and tag the products with the FB shop feature
- Use Sell.io for tracking and retargeting traffic and getting affiliate sales from email marketing.