Thanks for coming to my session at Type A East in Alexandria ! Below you will find links to guides, affiliate products, and more discussed in the session. Please feel free to email me with other questions or concerns.
- Report Copyright Infringement to Amazon
- Report a takedown notice for Amazon
THE PROCESS OF DESIGNING AND SELLING PRODUCTS
- How to set up a site shop
- How to set up a facebook shop
- PsPrint for print on demand to use yourself for marketing purposes
- How to utilize Zazzle for your own products … psst… use my link to sign up to also be a zazzle affiliate so you can earn both affiliate and royalty income.
- Keep a notebook for ideas or get Chris Green’s shirt sketch book
- How to use Merch by Amazon
- Even if you don’t have photoshop, you can use Canva, Powerpoint / Keynote, PicMonkey (with modifications on your computer), etc. However, Adobe tends to be easiest.
HOW TO MARKET PRINT-ON-DEMAND PRODUCTS
- See my dedicated facebook page, Family Shirt Shop: T-Shirt Designs for All Occasions
- Instagram is a great visual marketing tool… Family Shirt Shop
- Learn best practices when using custom and search Amazon Native ads
- Create great mockups!
- Create a site shop
- Learn to use IFTTT and/or Jooicer to automate twitter shares and utilize hashtag marketing
- Share photos and facebook and tag the products with the FB shop feature
- Use Sell.io for tracking and retargeting traffic and getting affiliate sales from email marketing.